Sunday, August 17, 2014

Passport india having Trouble Logging in while resetting password

Having Trouble Logging in
Login Id and Date of Birth do not match. Re-Enter Details


Solution :

Go to registered email inbox .
Search for the email from passportindia.gov.in  with the subject line Account activation.

This email will have your login id and date of birth.

In case , you are not able to search for that email . Then try with Date of Birth as your correct date and month  but the year as  in which you created your account.

For example , if you were born on 1st May 1985, Then try the date of birth as 1st May and the year in which you created the account in passport website.


After you are successfully able to login , do not forget to correct the date of birth.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you. i had given incorrect DOB and was struggling to get this fixed. I noticed my activation email and the date in that was incorrect and I was thinking that might be a sample date they gave to explain the format, but after reading this post I felt I might have given that date itself during registration and forgot.

Unknown said...

LOGIN ID & DATE OF BIRTH DO NOT MATCH MY PASSPORT.
I am not able to access my account due to Password Expiry. When I am trying to retrieve my password I am getting the error "LOGIN ID & DATE OF BIRTH DO NOT MATCH". even if i am entered correct DOB. I have already paid the amount and scheduled the appointment once but cancelled later. Now I want to reschedule my appointment but facing this problem. I have spoken to the customer care but they are telling me that I have to apply fresh and pay again. Please address this issue on priority and send reseted password to my registered mobile no. or on email id. Mobile : 9622755042 Email id Miryawer1122@gmail.com Waiting for your favourable response.

a said...

I am not able to access my account due to Password Expiry. When I am trying to retrieve my password I am getting the error "LOGIN ID & DATE OF BIRTH DO NOT MATCH". even if i am entered correct DOB.


what to do now?

Unknown said...

I am not able to login with my login id and date of birth.login I tried my emailid . and in my email box related to login password no mail is there. I did not collected my passport at the given date from passport office and I paid fee.Kindly guide me for the next process.

Anonymous said...

thanks for alerting

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dear, your given solution works...

Anonymous said...

Try changing portal2 to portal1 or portal3 in the forgot password url. It seems user data is not in sync between the 3 portals. Hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

I was also getting same error then I referred account activation mail from passport admin, surprisingly my date of birth was different in that mail. When I provided same DOB then I was able to login, though after login correct DOB is displayed in my application form.

Anonymous said...

Thank you I had enterd the wrong DOB, I checked my previous email then I got the DOB whuch I have enterd.