Sunday, April 8, 2012

Food we eat

I think I am eating good food because I am having brown bread with boiled eggs .


This is summer time and its very hot here . Whether its sunday or monday or its summer or winter , you can have eggs anytime.Thats what they show in television.

So, Am I eating good food .Is eating brown bread really healthy or having boiled eggs in summers is so good.

Think a while and whats your answer .

My answer is definitely NO.

I believe in what I feel to believe .

Everyday you read something that chocolates are good for hearts and some other day you read they are bad for something and so on .I believe that chocolates may not be good for teeth but they are not bad for health if eaten in acceptable quantities . Off course they are sweet .This is what I feel to believe and this is what I experience .

A packaged fruit juice can never be good as juice which is sold on stalls .Some would say its not hygienic and so on . But I would say , its any day better than a packaged juice .To add an extra caution , you can ask stall owner not to add ice , sugar/salt and ask him to prepare the juice before you .And then have the fresh juice and experience the refreshment it brings. This feel ,you are never going to get while having a packaged juice.

On the one hand , science and technology are advancing so fast but on the other hand , we are becoming more selfish everyday .We don't care about others .We are not even bothered about the food what others will eat . Farmers are adding chemicals to speed up the growth of vegetables , big companies are doing every business tactic to sell their products , science is also helping big businesses to promote their products . A diet product may not be healthy , A premium beer bottle may not be premium , Chatni's served with Dosa in a good reputed restaurant may be one day old .You never know .

Eat with Caution !

No comments: