Wednesday, October 3, 2007

B for Big

Size does matters.
You like Big or Small. It's about the word.
I like Big.
I would like to be called as big man,big shot.
I would always like to have a big smile on my face,always.
I would like to own a big car.
I would like to live in a big flat.

Those can be someone's little dreams.

What happened when a little girl fell in love with a big fat guy.She gave a big smile on her little face when she saw her big fat guy with a little smile on his big face. He calls him ,her big bellied,big shoe man.

Big is polite,gentle.
Little is smart,cute.
Little is little sister of her big brother.

I always had confusion between the two ,which one is true?
Life is big and world is small
or
Life is small and world is big.

If life is big , we will get enough time to do anything we want to do .We don't need to worry about the time.We don't need to be in hurry but if life is small ,we should live every moment to the fullest.

World is small if we see in the perspective of our connectivity but at the same time we are now busy in our lives.We have less time to meet our friends.So, where is the use of connectivity.Is the word small refers to slavery of gadgets.

Putting to an end.
Its time to say goodbye .
Wishing everybody ,a big smile on their little faces .

No comments: