Thursday, September 13, 2007

wat games did u played when u were a child

Off course not the usual ones..cricket ,football etc..

My favorite one was I spy you ..the one Hide and seek .. aankh meecholi..so many names

the whole day and night was spent playing the game.And you don't know when the time passed.

the others were kho kho ,nariyal nariyal ..(you woudn't have heard the name .All have their own versions)

...mind blowing was chua chuan ,dhadi dhadan..bees amreed...so many..
Question is ..that suddenly how did all these games came to my mind..
Actually,
Somebody took the name of my favorite story "Games at twilight" where a boy in a game of hide and seek hides himself in a place where nobody can find him.. and in the end what he sees that everybody has forgotten him.
And then it all suddenly surfaced in my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Anonymous said...

I need to know exactly what Antony will do about this??